Thursday 27 June 2013

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

Ever suffered from large clogged pores? Blackheads? Oily skin? Acne.........?  Anyone???? Please tell me I'm not the only one!!! I'm fully aware of my troubled skin so I've search high and low to find a miracle product. In my search I came across an Innisfree store as I caught my eye on Lee Min Ho (sooo cutee!!!!).



Lee Min Ho :)



Anyways he was promoting the Super Volcanic Pore Masks so I thought no further and purchased it. We all know that clay masks has properties of unclogging pores and reducing sebum production but the Super Volcanic Pore mask has proven to be more effective than the average clay mask. This is because it is derived from the beautiful Jeju island of South Korea.The Jeju Volcanic Scoria is a pure and rare ingredient formulated with solidified java caused by volcanic eruptions in Jeju island. It adsorbs impurities and sebum that are deeply embedded within skin pores, clarifying the skin revealing clean, glowing skin underneath. It has a alkalescent characteristic very similiar to our own skin. Which balances the overall pH, inhibiting the growth of bacteria therefore preventing acne to occur!!!







Jeju Volcanic VS Super Volcanic
The Super Volcanic Pore mask is an upgrade from the Jeju Volcanic Pore mask which contains:
  •  Double the amount of Jeju volcanic which helps remove exces sebum
  •  Volcanic capsules which help exfoliates the skin 
  •  AHA which gives a gentle chemical peel
  •  Cooling sensation which helps with tightening the pores


 How to use:
  1. Apply to cleansed and toned face 
  2. Massage the clay into the skin
  3. Wait for 10-15 minutes
  4. Rinse with warm water
  5. Follow with skincare routine 
(Use ~1-2 times a week)



3 ways to use the masks
 


            Breakouts                                Blackheads                                 Clearing Pores
Cover breakouts overnight               Leave for 10-15 mins                     Leave for 10-15 mins



The texture feels thick and when you massage it onto the skin it gives a cool sensation which is very soothing for the skin. There is small fine particles which are the volcanic capsule that help exfoliate the skin.






It is very easy to apply to the skin, although the mask does not come with a spatula, I did get one free with the purchase I made at Innisfree. When I had the mask on it felt cool and suprisingly moisturising. This was different from the other clay mask I had as they tend to be more on the dry side. Even after 10-15 minutes my mask did not dry and/or crack. But at the same time I felt the dirt being drawn out my skin and my pores felt more purified after I rinsed my face. My skin was very soft and subtle after, with no over drying. I felt other clay mask helped dry out my breakouts but left my skin very dry and tight. The super volcanic doesn't, skin is left hydrated and glowing after use with cleaner and clearer pores. My only con is that the masks is hard to wash off. Although this, it is easier to wash off than regular clay masks.

Rate 8 out of 10


Miss Budget Barbie >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment