Tuesday 25 June 2013

3CE GT13 Nail Art

I have a CONFESSION to make! This may sound really odd but I HATE painting my nails. I dont know why but I've never enjoyed painting my nails. Maybe because I have shakey hands and a lack of patients!! But my new year resolution this year was to experiment with different nail polishes and start enjoying painting my nails.



 
 

Whilst I was in Hong Kong I picked up some 3CE nail polishes. 3CE Nail Lacquer Glitter .2 in GT13 was one of them. I was drawn to this nail polish as soon as I saw it. No wonder, the gold particles reflect so much light and the thinner particles reflect colours of the rainbow. Definitely a nail polish to die for. Without I thought I bought it. The lady at the shop was so nice she showed me images of different ways I could use this nail polish which gave me more of a reason to buy it!

When I got back to the UK I decided to tackle some of these nail art and this the the end result.





I absolutely love it, had soo much compliments from my friends and randoms!!! But they all thought I got it done professionally!!





There is a video available at STYLENANDA which can give you more ideas of how to work these glitter nail laquers.


I will be doing more 3CE reviews on my blog so feel free to come back and check for updates :)



Miss budget Barbie ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment